We use automated bank feeds to help us assess your Sprint Loans loan application. The bank feeds are enabled by our external service provider Credit Sense Australia Pty Ltd
We are required by law to consider your bank statements and this document outlines your rights and obligations in using the automated bank feed so that Sprint Loans can provide credit services to you. By entering your internet banking log-in details, you agree to these terms.
How does the service work?
After you have logged in to your internet banking, the Bank Feed Provider will collect at least the last three months’ (or such longer period, as Sprint Loans directs) from the date that you apply for a loan, of your bank transaction history from the account(s) under that login and provide them to Sprint Loans. Accordingly, Sprint Loans does not have access to, nor are we able to store your log-in details. The Bank Feed Provider will continue to collect your transaction history for a reasonable time after your application.
Using your bank account electronically by internet banking is typically covered by the ePayments Code. If your bank subscribes to the ePayments Code, you have rights and obligations in respect of sharing your internet log-in details. As such, by using the Bank Feed Provider’s service, there is a risk that your rights under the ePayments Code may be affected. Your bank may not necessarily endorse or sponsor the Bank Feed Provider, and/or you may be liable for any unauthorised access or fraudulent activity on your account, so you should check with your bank if you have any concerns about this.
By entering your log-in details, you are agreeing:
- for us and the Bank Feed Provider(s) to access and retrieve information from your bank account(s) as your agent;
- that the information you provide is true, accurate and complete information about yourself and your bank accounts;
- that you will not misrepresent your identity or your account information;
- that your use of the Bank Feed Provider’s services does not involve you breaching any of your obligations in relation to your bank account(s); and
- your use of the Bank Feed Provider’s services is at your risk, and other than your rights under the law, we or the Bank Feed Provider will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of you providing your log-in details for accessing your bank statements on our behalf.
If you have any questions about security and bank feeds, visit our website Security page or you can also obtain further information directly from the Bank Feed Provider.
Important: We do not accept the receipt of your bank statements by any method other than directly from the Bank Feed Provider.